A Private Cruise Charter aboard one of our vessels is often described by our guests as a dream come true and the holiday of a lifetime. Many have sailed with us before and are inspired, after they get home, to share the cruising experience with family and friends, often to celebrate a special occasion. The wonderful freedom of a Private Cruise Charter is what our guests tell us they love most - the freedom to leave all cares and worries behind and take off for a unique sea adventure to explore the beautiful Hebrides in complete seclusion. Charter guests are free to choose their own cruise itinerary, anchorages, activities and food and drink in total relaxation with their own favourite people. The four crew will ensure their stay on board is better than they ever hoped for or expected.
A Private Cruise Charter on one of our vessels normally has to be booked at least a year in advance, often longer. because once a cruise date has an individual booking, it is no longer available for charter. However, with the imminent arrival of our new luxury vessel, Lucy Mary, we have a good choice of charter dates currently available for 2024, for every month from April to October. If you have a special celebration for 2024 – check charter availability now.
The most popular destination for a Charter is a 10-night cruise to St Kilda, taking in some of the most idyllic isles of the Outer Hebrides; there are currently five 10-night dates still available for 2024. A family gathering with ages ranging across three generations is perfect for Charter; the experience is individually tailored for everyone, whether they enjoy being educated or pampered, having time to relax or take part in activities. Having close encounters with marine wildlife is always exciting for all ages, whether it is a special interest or not and especially for any youngsters on board. A Charter is also a popular private escape for people in the public eye and those looking for alternatives to the norm, such as a hen party.
Here are 10 good reasons to book a Private Cruise Charter with Hebrides Cruises
1. Total relaxation in the company of your favourite people while on board an ocean-going vessel, which is the perfect combination of luxury and adventure for an unforgettable holiday
2. Four highly-qualified crew members, including a professional wildlife expert, provide the best Highland hospitality for up to 10 guests. All crew members have specialist, in-depth knowledge of the cruising areas.
3. The opportunity to design an exclusive itinerary with idyllic anchorages unknown to other operators.
4. Choose a bespoke cruise to match the interests of those on board, such as wildlife, plant life, archaeology, geology, lighthouses, castles and historic islands.
5.Grab the opportunity of a lifetime to visit St Kilda
6. Design your own catering plan and enjoy gourmet standard meals cooked by your on board Chef from fresh, local produce.
7. A choice of 4-night; 6-night; 8-night or 10-night charters. Note that it may be possible to tailor your time on board to a different number of nights to the date on the calendar
8. A discount of 10% on the standard price of 10 guests on board. All drinks on board are complimentary
9. The knowledge that your cruise is as sustainable as possible within the marine tourism sector. We have been awarded a Green Tourism Gold Award for a second year and are committed to further improvements
10. This is the ultimate way to celebrate a special occasion and there is a good choice of availability for 2024
If you have any questions about Private Cruise Charter, contact Emma on - she is always happy to help
Double Award Winners for Herald Scottish Family Business 2023
Friday, 8 December 2023
Our new one-off expedition cruise "in search of giants"
Monday, 13 November 2023
Species report from our recent whale watching cruise
Tuesday, 29 August 2023