We still have good availability on our Caledonian Canal Explorer 6-night cruises on September 30th (Oban to Inverness) and October 7th (Inverness to Oban) aboard Elizabeth G at £1055 per person. The variety of different environments to be experienced on this cruise is outstanding, from the magnificent sea lochs on the west coast, the backdrop of the Glen Nevis Mountain range, through the heart of Scotland via canals and freshwater lochs, fringed with forests and of course the amazing engineering of the Canal locks. The Caledonian Canal Explorer is one-way - every day, wake up to a brand new part of Scotland as you travel from coast to coast.View the itinerary here > If you arrive to your cruise by car, we can transfer you back, otherwise there are excellent public transport links. Travel writer Robin McKelvie came on board this cruise last year - read what he thought of his cruise here>
Six good reasons to come aboard our Caledonian Canal Explorer 6-night cruise
1. Excellent value! Our early autumn cruises are 10% less in price; and yet the weather and hospitality from the crew are just as good as any other month - a bargain!
2. Stunning scenery; the early autumn light and colours add an additional magic to the landscape.
3. Outdoor adventure: the Caledonian Canal cruise is ideal for walking & cycling onshore and kayaking from the boat as well as enjoying an idyllic relaxing cruise on the water.
4. Amazing Wildlife: Late summer is a great time to spot a wide range of wildlife from the stags in the hills, otters and dolphins in the sea lochs and golden and sea eagles overhead. Your dedicated wildlife guide will make sure that what everwildlife is there, you will see it!
5. Fabulous food: The meals onboard Hebrides Cruises are legendary! All food is prepared from fresh, local ingredients and tastes delicious.
6. Sunrises and sunsets: at the end of the summer, these are timed perfectly for idyllic backdrops for breakfast and dinner!
Spacious new outside deck for Elizabeth G
Thursday, 21 January 2021
Cruise the seabird cities of the Hebrides
Saturday, 23 May 2020
Responsible wildlife watching through WiSe accreditation.
Friday, 6 March 2020