Our onboard Wildlife Guides are the best there are. Expert in their fields and passionate about wildlife, we feel very privileged to have them as Crew members, providing our guests with an exceptional insight into the wildlife we encounter.
Georgina Kelly is a field ecologist with years of experience within research and consultancy and a wildlife expert in seabirds and cetaceans amongst other species. She currently works as a Warden on the RSPB Skerries Reserve, a small group of islands around 5km off the north coast of Anglesey. We are very fortunate that Georgina comes onboard Proud Seahorse as our Wildlife Guide when her RSPB duties allow her the time.
Read an indepth account of Georgina and her work in Inside Ecology Magazine, January 2018. As you can see from the article, she is also a very talented wildlife photographer.
Here are the details of the cruises and dates Georgina will be onboard Proud Seahorse in 2018
- 30th July: St Kilda and the Outer Hebrides Wildlife Adventure 10-nights (sold out)
- 11th August: Skye and the Small Isles 6-nights (1 double cabin remaining)
- 15th September: Skye and the Small Isles Explorer 6-nights (1 double cabin remaining)
- 22nd September: Caledonian Canal Cruise 6-nights (sold out)
- 29th September: Caledonian Canal Cruise 6-nights (sold out)
Our new one-off expedition cruise "in search of giants"
Monday, 13 November 2023
Finalist Herald Scottish Family Business Awards
Friday, 3 November 2023
HWDT new minke whale catalogue is a major boost for conservation
Wednesday, 1 November 2023